Why to learn iPhone Apps Development?
Nowdays iPhone is becoming the future due to its features. iPhone is no more for entertainment only. iPhone programmers are now working towards business oriented iPhone applications. These applications are meant to offer support in business organization and functions. This has directed towards raise in demand of iPhone Application Development. Many web development companies have moved their focus on the iPhone App Development.
iPhone Course Summary:
In this course, we will learn to create applications for Apple's iPhone using Objective-C and the iPhone SDK. Since its introduction, the Apple iPhone SDK has been revealed to be a powerful platform upon which to build sophisticated applications. Without actually having to own an iPhone, students will be able to build and test their applications on Apple Macs using the freely available compiler and simulator. In addition to the development tools, students will become proficient in the object-oriented language Objective-C, the Apple iPhone Frameworks, and the principles of Cocoa development. This is a new, dynamic, constantly-evolving topic, and students will be at the forefront a new technological advancement.
Course Details:Duration: Total Course Duration is 130 Hrs (Aprx 3 Months).
Course Fee: 16,000 (Rs.500 discount on one time payment)
Module:1 (Basic Introduction)
- Basic of Objective C
- Basic introduction to iPhone and iPad functionality and Architecture.
Module:2 (Xcode Library & Frameworks)
- Familiarization with xcode 8.3 & later - (Cocoa framework, Library, Attribute Inspector, Flow of control of a running application, Hello world program.)
- Memory Management in iPhone
- Basic Calculator Program
- Advanced Calculator Program
Module:3 (Work With Various Types of Views and Controllers)
- Various types of views like picker view, date picker, Map, Custom table view, collection View, Alert Controller
Module:4 (Introduction to Swift 3.1)
- Declaring Constants and Variables
- Swift control statements, loops, enumerators, and closures
- String manipulation
- Working with Arrays and Dictionaries
- Function Declarations
- Class definitions
- Delegates & Data sources
- Control structure(with for in loop in swift 3.1)
- Condition Statements
Module:5 (Usual Views With Applying Swift)
- MKMapView,ScrollView using swift
- UIPickerView class using swift
- Work with UIDatePicker class reference with help of swift
- Simple & Custom TableView using swift
- Introduce to UICollectionView with swift
Module:6 (Basic UI Designing & Animation- swift 3.1)
- View animation and various touch methods.
- CALayer, CATransition
- Various Types of Gestures(Tap Swipe,Pan,Pinch Rotation,Longpress)
- Image view and Animation using Animating Functions in Swift
- Auto layout Constraint, Auto resizing Views
Module:7 (StoryBoard Editor)
- Navigation based application program.
- Tab bar based application program.
Module:8 (SDK Adavanced)
- Storyboard Basic Introduction to iwatch
- Soap/Rest Api Web service using swift 3.1
- Core Data Using swift
- JSON Parsing using swift
- Rest Api with Alamofire(swift)
- Web Service based application program
Module:9 (Game Application)
- Basic Introduction to spritekit
- spritekit game based application program
At the end of the modules, an industry standard, swift based IOS app development project gets assigned to the students. Students develop the app under the supervision of an industry expert.
On completion of the full course, and successful execution of the project work, a training & project completion certificate will be provided to the students jointly by Ejobindia and it's development unit SysAlgo Technologies .
Last 30 days placement View All
- Samik SahaEventus Technology (P) LtdApr 21, 2018
- Ankita SarkarWeb Ridge E-SolutionApr 20, 2018
- Subhendu ChhataitRiz sotware ConsultancyApr 19, 2018
- Swagatam SarkarRiz sotware ConsultancyApr 19, 2018
- Aditya Das GuptaRiz sotware ConsultancyApr 19, 2018
- Md WasimJBMatrixApr 17, 2018
- Shamindra Nath DasAvant-Garde TechnologiesApr 16, 2018
- Monobina ChattopadhyayIndus Net technologiesApr 13, 2018
- Sayan SarkarRadikal LabsApr 12, 2018
- Kunal PramanikAvant-Garde TechnologiesApr 10, 2018
- Pranab MukherjeeCoactive IT SolutionsApr 10, 2018
- Mrinmoy DeyBlueHorse SoftwareApr 06, 2018
- Sucheta SahaIndus Net technologiesApr 06, 2018
- Dipanjan Guha ChowdhuryIndus Net technologiesApr 06, 2018
- Ankita HalderUltra Vision Creative Private LimitedApr 04, 2018
- Ananya BiswasIntelligent App SolutionsMar 30, 2018
- Bivash KunduIksenMar 28, 2018
- Suman MajumderAquarious Technology Private LimitedMar 26, 2018
- Indranil BharGl technologiesMar 26, 2018
- Arkadeep GangulyCoactive IT SolutionsMar 23, 2018
- Juthika SenOS4EdMar 23, 2018