Career in Dot Net
Scoring a good job in IT industry requires an excellent foundation of knowledge and practical thinking about the current scenario. Among the many options that are available in IT sector, Dot Net is the technology that boosts high growth prospects in the future.
If you have a Dot Net as specialty, it becomes very easy to find a job and eventually survive in the industry. A Dot Net developer can easily get a job in various job profiles.
There are many reasons why you need to choose Dot Net as a career option, we bring you few of them just to shed some light on the importance of Dot Net in IT world.
Easy to Learn
Stable, Secure, & Up-to-Date
Microsoft Dot Net is one of the most reliable software development environment which can be robust as well as elegant at the same time. Dot Net offers hardcore security measurements along with astounding development, testing and implementation features. Dot Net has been around a long time now and has steadily changed and improved over 15 years. Over the years we have seen awesome improvements like MVC, generics, LINQ, async/await and more. The C# programming language has been around for about 15 years and continues to improve over time.
The long lasting list of Dot Netâ€™s benefits makes it the technology of the big race, and continuous improvement in the environment makes it talk of the time.
Versatility: Web, Mobile, Server, Desktop
One of the best things about C# and .NET is the versatility of it. One can write desktop apps, web applications, background services, and even mobile apps . The versatility is a big deal because your investment in learning the language can be used for a wide array of things. Your skillset is highly portable. You can also jump from building web apps to mobile apps if you want to mix up what you are doing. This is a stark difference to most other programming languages that only work server side.
Awesome Developer Tools
Visual Studio has always been regarded as one of the best IDEs available for developers. It is a great code editor that supports features like code completion, debugging, profiling, git integration, unit testing, and much more. Visual Studio now offers a full featured free Community edition.
It is also possible to write code for .NET Core as basic text files with your favorite text editor. You can also use Visual Studio Code on any OS as a great basic code editor.
DOT NET Core is Open Source
One of the biggest changes to ever happen to .NET was the open sourcing of the code. Virtually all of theÂ code is now on GitHubÂ for anyone to review, fork, and contribute to. This is a huge change that most people in the industry never thought would happen.
DOT NET JOB Opportunities
Most of the Small & Medium size Software companies could not work on Dot Net before because of its high commercial license value and hosting cost, for the same reason the customers with less budget would prefer PHP over Dot Net. Since Dot Net has become open source and cross-platform compatible, it has gained huge popularity among the SME clients and companies too. The increasing popularity of Microsoftâ€™s versatile framework, Dot Net development companies are growing fast and creating larger scale recruitment options for Dot Net trained freshers.
Future Prospects of .Net is Very High
Dot Net has been in the market for many years and it is going to stay the same for future as well. Since many big products/projects are getting developed in Dot Net every day and it is always in the clientsâ€™ preference list. All the good software companies including the big MNCs provide services on this technology and hire a huge number of experienced Dot Net candidates on a regular basis. Hence the future career prospect of this technology is very high.
Last 30 days placement View All
- Abhinaba DasmunshiOS4EdJun 24, 2017
- Jeet ChowdhuryOS4EdJun 24, 2017
- Debojyoti DasOS4EdJun 24, 2017
- Manish Kumar GuptaOS4EdJun 24, 2017
- Prasenjit SauGl technologiesJun 24, 2017
- Arunava GuhaOS4EdJun 24, 2017
- Shatadeepa BhattarjeeDesire Pvt LtdJun 23, 2017
- Amarjit GhoshGl technologiesJun 23, 2017
- Ritu PaulDesire Pvt LtdJun 22, 2017
- Animesh PatraDesire Pvt LtdJun 22, 2017
- Sayantan NandiDesire Pvt LtdJun 21, 2017
- Shramana RoyNCR.TechnosolutionsJun 16, 2017
- Chandan MandalNCR.TechnosolutionsJun 16, 2017
- Sayari DeySysAlgo TechnologiesJun 15, 2017
- Saikat MoondalSysAlgo TechnologiesJun 15, 2017
- Sutanu ChakrabortyEsolz TechnologiesJun 14, 2017
- Sutanu ChakrabortyCamerton Infoline Pvt. LtdJun 08, 2017
- Shayan ChakrabortyUnified Infotech Pvt. LtdJun 05, 2017
- Poushali GuptaWebGuru infosystemsJun 05, 2017
- Subhajit GhoshUnified Infotech Pvt. LtdJun 03, 2017
- Shayan ChakrabortyWebGuru infosystemsJun 03, 2017
- Sk JahirOpenweb SolutionsJun 02, 2017
- Animesh SantraOpenweb SolutionsJun 01, 2017
- Sushavan DasVAP Technology Pvt.Ltd.May 30, 2017
- Suvankar DasCodeclouds IT Solutions Pvt. LtdMay 29, 2017